summerdress.blogspot.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sketchily.
it's an adverb.

the cold ketel in the ice box taunts me.

my horoscope today said that i would be getting a phone call from someone random today with news that i would find "absolutely delightful."

calls received today:
mercer
hattie&evan
dad
jamie
michael
mum
phil d
leah
barsh
joey
casey
elliott

the only unexpected call was from phil. he thinks we need to move on the japan deal asap. he gave me a dropdeaddate of september19. "japan deal." sounds so hush hush. well it is hushhush you asshole.

i just read some great erotica. it made my night.

well, that and my 2hour mani/pedi at oasis tomorrow aft.

talking to your mom about doing coke is funny. haha and weird. her excuse for everything else is that she was a product of the 60's and 70s, but she swears left right and center that she never tried it.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3