summerdress.blogspot.com



drag another cliche howling from the vaults


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



after the week i have had, one would think i would write about this:

but the subject is really this:




not in a castrating bitch, i'm-free-from-the-chains-of-my-relationship kind of way. more in a, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-i-found-my-legs-again kind of way.

i think.

i just republished summerdress. it's back. i'm back.

i was away for a long time. i wrote covertly but never published.

today i discovered things i had written almost a year ago. and it's funny because the valley that ran through the middle of my heart then, is deeper than ever now.

a year passed.

a whole year.

i smile because i think otherwise i will cry.

same boy. new year. new heartbreak.

i got dumped.

it sucks.

but i'm so amped to discover myself again. i was so worried that he didn't love me for the me i loved. in the end i realized that he did. but i didn't feel completely free with him until i knew it was over and i had nothing to lose.

it makes sense to me anyway.

so i'm back.

full circle.

a quarter of a century this week. my golden birthday.

lost and confused. but that's the best time to reinvent yourself and make everything fresh and shiny and new again. and look through different glasses. and see the world through another slant of light.

it's crazy to see how long we delayed the inevitable.

the evidence is all there... emails, our blog......... yikes!

were we really so wrong together? honestly he was my other half when we were in tune, but we just couldn't keep the beat.

wow.


0 Responses to “drag another cliche howling from the vaults”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3