summerdress.blogspot.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




if you don't already have an opinion, here is some bipartisan information for you.




i was just thinking about how all i ever hear about these days is bush. no, not my bush, but president bush and wannabe president kerry.

then, suddenly, from nowhere, this website comes into my life.

this website should give us all a reason to have an opinion. nothing shouts "take me to the polls" better than some good old fashioned tits and ass.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for pointing me to a website that puts my job in jeopardy - I think I need a rearview mirror on top of my monitor.

  2. Blogger summerdress 

    no problem anonymous.

    you didn't need that job anyway! but now that you mention it, a rearview mirror really isn't a bad idea. maybe you could attach a horn to your computer too. you know, in case someone is walking a little too close to your desk. or to get someone's attention. or if you just have general office-rage.

    it's a thought.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3