summerdress.blogspot.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



the pills that you take to stay happy

i am just off being drunk. and i am awake

very awake

and jesse is sleeping beside me and it makes me want to push him off the bed. why so angry?

because i am AWAKE.

and typing. and i don't know where the bathroom is and that also makes me angry.
the only pain reliever he has is bayer which i'm pretty sure, has caffeine in it.

i have not seen my grandparents yet since i got here, which i am feeling terrible about.

i sooo have to pee, this sucks. where is the fucking bathroom.

i am so pissed off.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3