summerdress.blogspot.com



I’m sitting in the fucking airport.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My flight to lga= delayed 3 and a half hours.

Dammit.

It was a good weekend though.

All of the people coming into this airport are so tan. It’s amazing. Where in the hell were they for thanksgiving?

Are you allowed to listen to music without headphones in the airport?

I’m eating these really gross cheese things that southern seasons makes. They are major hids but I am hungry and they are the only thing in this whole bloody airport that aren’t deep fat fried or just simply having 238749 fat grams because they are made of only butter, sugar, and/or corn syrup.

And when I was walking into the place to buy the crappy cheese crackers this old man walking kind of in front of/diagonal to me farted really loudly as I was passing him. I don’t think he realized there was anyone around because he looked really embarrassed when I looked at him.

And then I laughed and thought about how funny farts are. It would have been funnier if he would have shared the laugh. Like farts are funny and we both know it!

Ffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt!

I wonder if any of these tvs could be turned off of cnn for 10 seconds (or two hours) so that I could watch extreme makeover home addition and desperate housewives.

I also wish that I could leave my lap top charging right here while I go find a vegetable somewhere.


Huh.


this is shit.


0 Responses to “I’m sitting in the fucking airport.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3