summerdress.blogspot.com



love love love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






L-O-V-E. Love.

where is the love?

where did it go?

being loveless, is that being without love as in, i don't love anyone? or no one loves me?

or both?

today i wish to be someone else.

i hate me.

obnoxious. abrasive.
stupid.
naive.
blind.
lets_herself_get _walked_on

am i a glutton for punishment?

there are these two arguments going on in my head.
i am a dick to the undeserving.
i am a blind idiot with the ones that shouldn't matter.


these are conscious decisions i think?
to be stupid.

where do i have to go?
what do i have to do?

i am an asshole.
and a fool.

the village fucking idiot.

ajldjfladkjf;lajflkajfldksaf
i'm frustrated.
tomorrow i clean house.
purge.
make things simple and uncluttered.
de-clutter my life.
de-clutter my mind.
make space for love and happiness.

i guess.

or free thinking and independence from my neuroses.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

let the tiger out of her cage.


1 Responses to “love love love”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    there is no doubt about the fact that I love you very much, but why this cat and mouse game... i am not hidding or playing... no the opposit I am comming to rescue us you and me WE OK?

    Is this a deal?


    xxxxxxxxxx

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3