summerdress.blogspot.com



shit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i just finished painting my fingers and toes and promptly scratched the shit out of my big toenail on the coffee table.
goroafjladfoieoigrrrr
roaroaroaoraoroaroaroar

i'm trying to dick around with my pictures from hk but they're kind of stupid. i had much better ones in turkey i think.

i was obsessed with the view out my window the WHOLE time we were there. it never got old. rolling over and seeing victoria harbour-- this incredible shoreline/cityscape/mountainscape all rolled into one.
first day was typical grey drizzly HK.

sunny and gorgeous all the days that followed.

dessert at thai lemongrass. involved coconut and corn kernels.
chinese boys. i take picture of them so it's only natural that they take picture of me.
mmmmm... so many choices. you want the plate with what appears to be chicken and small multicolored things? or what may or may not be noodles with green stuff?


philippe starck's restaurant after many glasses of wine.
the poor, unassuming gentleman i sat on all night whilst imbibing said wine. very similar to kong, in fact.
trim market

bored feet
ah angelina. she cracks me up. how serious she looks!
aqua

and more ferry rides than you can shake a stick at..
only people in all of the ferry facing the wrong way. well done katie, well done.
the wedding cake was the only way i could find my way through tower 2.

and the rest, well i'm too tired for the rest.


0 Responses to “shit”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3