summerdress.blogspot.com



Stage fright


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It's been too long.  I guess that goes without saying.  

I used to love to write in this space.  A little sanctuary with only enough enough left blank for me to write as much or as little as I want.  Like a magic diary that only expands as necessary to keep up with the thoughts in my head.  

I know no one reads this little magic diary, but I have still be come terribly intimidated by it.  I have wanted to write again so many times and found myself with complete stage fright.  

Even performing for an empty auditorium feels daunting.

Either way, I find myself here again.

Standing on my soapbox.  Preaching to the world from the confines of my soundproof studio.  

It's better this way I think.  

I get comfortable again and you cannot see or hear me.   



It's as if I do not even exist.  

And it's nice.


0 Responses to “Stage fright”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3