summerdress.blogspot.com



BACK AND READY TO DAZZLE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







I have only been THINKING about coming back to my blog for nearly 2 years now. I just haven't felt inspired or motivated.

and sometimes I don't know who I am and I think WHAT IS THE POINT

but i'm back


and i'm super into it

it could be this lovely evening beer i've just imbibed. or it could be that lately i've been so inspired by people with awesome ideas facilitating and creating super cool things. i kept thinking i needed to start documenting these things i've been so taken with (sorry this post is lame and serious and blahblahblah), but it still wasn't enough to make me log into blogspot..... THEN 100% out of the blue, i was looking at the DANNIJO new items and randomly felt overcome by this bizarre obsession with everything. And I am so super inspired by these girls with impeccable taste and this incredibly well-curated collection of jewelry that's enough to make you think they've been doing it for 50 years.
From the Dannijo website:
***************************************************************************************
So just what the world needs...... Another person with a blahblahblahwhatever blog about themselves and the things they're into/not into. YES! DUH!!! i love talking about things pertaining to me!

sorry world, i guess that's what i'm prepared to give at the moment.


0 Responses to “BACK AND READY TO DAZZLE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3