summerdress.blogspot.com



we'll make great pets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i am in the wrong industry.

or else the wrong side of my industry.

i went to this brilliant party for press types- all big editors of fashion mags and blah blah blah- and got tons of fabulous, not to mention free, product.

open bar
trips to mexico
makeovers
foot massages
sushi
and zillions of giveaways

i think i will start throwing parties like this.

then i will be the coolest girl in the neighborhood.

this emmy award winning makeup gal did my face tonight. everyone was going on and on about it. ooooh... ahhhh... i was pumped to finally get to check it out for myself.
emmy winning my ass.
i looked like a drag queen.

pisser.


0 Responses to “we'll make great pets”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3