summerdress.blogspot.com



détestes-moi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



realize it ain't wise to idealize...

am i a jinx?

maybe this is just my run of bad luck?

lsjflakjflakjflakjdf;lkajlkf

sick in istanbul.
dumped in antwerp.
cancelled and alone in philly.
scared my father was dying in southampton.
cancelled and alone again in philly.
powerless in my apartment
rescheduled at 8:30am


1 Responses to “détestes-moi”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And what about your huge raise..... and what if all this is just the begin of something new and much better!

    You are the sweetest thing!

    I call you in the morning


    P.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3