summerdress.blogspot.com



grouchy, yet witty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hmmmmmmmmmmm...

i'm not in the mood for this blog tonight.


i'm not grouchy or witty.

but i know someone who was.

ahem, ahem.

grmpf!

it's onomatopoeia.

tomorrow cher blog , tomorrow.

tonight i was not a good friend.

i am nervous for her "crisis."

i cannot handle if it involves any kind of infidelity.

is this symbolic?

i don't know.

i can't imagine what she has to tell me about the boy with the country for a name.

it's i guess like having a crush on a girl named
AMERICAN.

or America.

sounds more feminine.
the aaaah sound at the end.

i think that's why i like it when Meagan and Doug call me Katia.

but pronounce it like cotcha

i gotcha, katia.

yes.
yes you do.

both of you.

all of you.

got me.

fuckers.


1 Responses to “grouchy, yet witty”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you writing to someone else?

    After our brief conversation and the will to make future plans... nothing about me or do I miss untherstand it again (frustration frustration)!

    Now I got doubts because of your behaviour ... .

    I hoped you also got an idea how we can make concreet realistic plans, I think that had to be the subject of you blog this evening.

    but you prefere to write to someone else => I consider this I you pushing me away! How far do you need me to push more? Isn't it better to do the opposist?

    Unless you gave up? Then I can only say we are quitters

    zillion day on row without you, it's getting me sick

    qlksjdfmlqkjsdmlfjk

    patrick

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3