summerdress.blogspot.com



if you find yourself caught in love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



another weekend.

it was a weird one. i'm still not used to being single i think.

i don't know what to do with myself when someone talks to me in a bar or at a party. it doesn't feel right.

how dumb am i.

last night was weird.


ttttttttaaaaaaaammmisssssssssssssssssssssss's birthday party. i lip-synched chaka kahn's aint nobody.

and stayed awake until 6am.

im so tired i could puke.

i just realized what i find to be an incredible coincidence.

another fucking SR.

i feel like it marks another cycle. im too tired to analyze what it involves.
other than a new beginning.

another chance perhaps?


****

i got the raddest email from rebecca on friday night.
she is in thailand at the moment and will be travelling around southeat asia for 3 months. in september she leaves to travel in new zealand and australia for another 3 months. i wrote her back to tell her i'd have a big check next month and would potentially like to meet up somewhere along the way.

i need an adventure.

****


it has now been over a year since i got here.

it's time.


see you soon fair city.











1 Responses to “if you find yourself caught in love”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I called you a zillion times, I missed you a lot everything was reminding of you 130 people came over was incredible but I could not enjoy it, I missed a host my other half to be there to help and most of all to ENJOY... enjoy life togehter.

    Anyway I miss you and wanna make plans, can we do them together?

    Explain me SR? and be honest about it!

    love patrick

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3