summerdress.blogspot.com



homos, homos on the range


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so woody and i listen to world cafe on npr from time to time. today we were talking about liking npr and he started talking about how he loves to listen to talk radio while he drives..

long road trips.

i said, ugh, i can't pay attention to the road because i get too into the talking. he says he only likes non-fiction subjects... academic studies, etc.

today we talk about the study by brock university:

Having Older Brothers Increases a Man's Odds of Being Gay.

i think it's a load.
the thought behind it is interesting enough but come now....

anyway, i don't want to talk about the study.

i want to talk about the fact that this evening, while perusing consublahblahblah, i came across the following conversation:

Scheme a little scheme

Scheme a little scheme said, "Having Older Brothers Increases a Man's Odds of Being Gay. (At least, Brock University thinks so.) Laughter and derision go here. Please form an orderly line."
random.


i hate so much coincidence. because i don't know what it means.
it would pain me i think if it meant nothing at all.


like this coincidence. i have had a running joke (ok ok ok conversation....) with the person featured somewhere below, about going to china in september. he apparently stays for the month? i don't know the whole story (btw, are you a polygamist?) but anyway, randomly, out of fucking
NOWHERE
my ex emails me a few days ago to say:

i wanted to ask you to go to china with me in september.



what the fuck?!

seriously. is my computer tapped?

i mean shit. we could have a fucking party in shanghai in september i think! apparently everybody goes to fucking china in september.

maybe i'll buck the system and go ride the
"slooooooooooooow boat" to laos with rebecca instead.


3 Responses to “homos, homos on the range”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you refuses to talk to me, then it's normal that you not know the whole story.

    And No I am not polygamist, and yes I want only with you to go to china ...... I have to be there for work so I tought it's great to invite you over and to meet overthere....

    It's painfull to see you do not talk to me or feeling that you not showing any intrest anymore in my life!

    And why to repeat EX .........

    Pfff it's warm outside, lot's of work and lot's of shit
    why don't you return my calls? Emails?

    Please katel

    Love you

    Patrick

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Honey I did what I promised...
    so I hope it's sold very quickly

    you sent me this song of wilco long time ago

    Jesus don't cry.....you can rely on me honey.....


    I hope you still got a small little faith and trust


    I have to believe in it.... I cannot run away of the love of my live....

    I know I can have a happy future with you for the rest of my life, so I am fighting

    big kisses

    Patrick

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's WARM very WARM in Antwerp....
    Katel I miss you like every single day and every single morning that I wake up.......

    Cannot wait to feel you in my arms

    Zillion Kisses

    Patrick

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3