summerdress.blogspot.com



what's grosser than gross?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




dude.

just so none of you thought i was TOO ladylike, and just in case none of you were feeling nauseated enough today, here is some photographic evidence of the ants that bit my ass under my too short dress saturday night.

it seemed like a great plan while waiting for the valet to bring the car around.

i think this is proof that wasted + pants optional + trying to play it cool sitting on a planter= poor judgement.

jesus, i'm lucky that ant bites are all i got. i guess.

and just in case you STILL weren't feeling grossed out enough, here are some more photos of what those little bastards did to me.


OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


andddd in other news. it looks like i'm headed back to turkey in a couple of weeks. hopefully Bodrum.

and with any luck, maybe i will get to see my dear dear friend mikkkkkkah. who is moving to espagne tomorrow- wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

and if i don't go back to turkey, it will probably be HK or Korea. basically, the line is in shambles and i have to travel.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

furthermore, this girl on tv just said,
"and i hope i proved to them... i may be an idiot as a person, but i'm a damn good chef."

whoa baby.

good old Hell's Kitchen.


speaking of hells kitchen, JC has quit and is going to work at JC the company in NYC. i started looking for jobs in nyc again. i'm hoping to be back in a few months.

SR is there now which is uber cool. i looooove newbies. can't wait to take them to the speakeasy.

and my family has decided to spend christmas in the city again which is SO amazing and decadent and my favorite thing ever.

so yeah.
i'm off.

and in case you were wondering, i took my tibetan personality test. i ranked:
tiger (pride)
horse (family)
sheep (love)
pig (money)
cow (career)

and here's what i thought of
dog (myself)-- loyal
cat (my partner)-- sneaky
rat (my enemies)-- dirty
coffee (sex)-- strong
the sea (my future)-- boundless

xx


1 Responses to “what's grosser than gross?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is too much I can handle, pictures of your butt for the whole world, you and SR What the fuck, not one single word for me and really STUPID, STUPID, STUPID me very tierd putting my alarmclock to wake up => I do wake up(it was not easy, warmth and lot of work and stress do not let me sleep a lot lately) But again I do wake up because it's important maye be the most important phonecall of my life....... answering machine!

    DEEEEP DEEEP sadness

    I fell again in sleep, little nightmare, almost late for work so no time to shave (I hate it). Run, Run, Run to my office maye be there is a message for me on her blog.......no nothing only nice surprises butt pics, SR UBER Cool, plans for Turkey (but not for me), plans for NYC,....

    How far can I go, I cannot handle this anymore .... I am empty, tierd, completly OUT!

    This is sad! very sad! I still believed

    Patrick van Rosendaal

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3