summerdress.blogspot.com



take everything


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



work leaves me too tired to write.

i'm so looking forward to vacation this weekend.

wedding, friends, family...

it will be good.

i'm too tired to even make jokes or be cynical.

what is happening to me?

my sarcasm/happiness/anger is all expounded (is that even a word, i don't know.. it sounds weird) at the office.

ew.

i'll find it.

natural replenishment this weekend.

hooray.

and don't lose faith in me and my ability to be not-boring.

stay tuned.

i might even be exciting again.


ok, don't hold your breath.
baby steps.


0 Responses to “take everything”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3