summerdress.blogspot.com



home again, home again, jiggity-jig


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



happy birthday usa.
the fireworks have been going for days now.
5 to be exact.

i'm back.

well i thought i would write a showstopper tonight.

nope.

not so much.


instead, here are some nice photos from the mini-break.

more to come...
including: why my sister currently hates me, why this summer may find me in london and juneau alaska, and much more--- wheeeeeeeeeee










































2 Responses to “home again, home again, jiggity-jig”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Of course I am sad that there is not a single message for me.... not even a hidden one!

    the only thing that makes me happy... you come to london? Did I get this right... because I got stil free tickets!

    That should be the solutions I will pay for your flight to belgium or Paris or....

    Please love me

    Patrick

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you are so far : ((( xxx

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3