summerdress.blogspot.com



GO RUN LEAVE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



cease and desist.

i am hungover and grouchy.

i reject these fuckers. and all that they stand for.

honestly.

STAND OUT OF MY SUNLIGHT.


remember when you could have it all?


you lost it. threw it away like yesterday's garbage. fucked it away. burned it away and pissed on the ashes.

STAND OUT OF MY SUNLIGHT.


if it takes everything i have, i will exorcise these demons.

onwards and upwards.

so many prospects so little time.



*******

one called them nyc blues.
2 years later the other calls them nyc blues.
beautiful but so complex.

his heart is like a puzzle.

i will see how it plays out.

*******


make of it what you will.

why are there rules and statutes and creeds and limitations and canons that govern love and how you proceed.

how and why and when and where to follow.

the heart wants what it wants they say.

pffffffff.

you're allowed to break hearts into 3209420348 tiny pieces and blow them off your hand like dandelion petals like it's nothing. with wild abandon even!

but when it's time put the pieces back together, there are 248239472048 cautionary rules telling you how and why and when and where to follow.

it's no matter though.

like the phoenix that rises from the ashes..

i think of these nasty ugly bitter things and say

FUCK YOU.

STAND OUT OF MY SUNLIGHT.


1 Responses to “GO RUN LEAVE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I feel terrible AGAIN terrible

    but I did not forget my promise yesterday I went bying lot's of Katel Chocolate Two BIG boxes....

    I wanna put myself in one of these boxes and sent them to you, you know it's bad for your health but you get so quickly addicted.....

    I miss you my ......so fucking hard my drugs

    Patrick

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3