summerdress.blogspot.com



leave everyone outside wondering where we are


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i went to a going away party tonight.

another close friend.

leaving.

gone.

it's hard not to internalize and think why is this person leaving me?? why does everyone leave me???

i can't wait for something that will never leave.

maybe that's why i adore my parents so much? and my blankie.

these things will never abandon me.

my parents because they're not allowed to. my blankie because it doesn't have legs to run.


why are love and life and relationships so tricky?

there are so many levels. and everyone has a fucking agenda. everyone's out to promote their own ass.
i can't wait for the power struggle to be over. love shouldn't be about who has the power.

it is a bond. a partnership. the highest friendship. it is saying to someone: i hold you above everything and everyone else. you are worth the sacrifice. you are worth the rest of my days. for you, i will make the impossible possible.

but it's even more simple.
true love.

pure.

simple.

for you, i will.


1 Responses to “leave everyone outside wondering where we are”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yesterday a typically loosernight!

    that's how kevin and me call our nights out!

    Damm I hate Antwerp it's so small and stupid.....

    I was drunk (it's been a long time) so when I came home alone, I wanted to call you but I didn't dare...

    Damm Katel I miss you in my life... I am thinking all the time how I can prouve my love.

    this came up in my brain this morning:

    I nice Tatoo on my butt "I love Katel"
    Cut my hair in a big heart sign especially for you
    Skydive from the eiffeltour
    peel my eyebrows
    shit in the diamond street, at noon
    take the metro in NYC complete naked with only I love Katel written on my chest
    ........


    I am pretty sure I will find a cool and original way to do it.

    I miss you

    VERY
    VERY
    VERY
    VERY
    hard

    I wanna be your blankie

    P.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3